Friday, January 6, 2017

Meet the Characters of My Own Nightmare ~ Jackson Landry

~ Meet the Characters of My Own Nightmare ~


~ Jackson "Jacks" Landry ~

Jackson is one of her hero's of My Own Nightmare. He's the strong, silent type - now. Once upon a time he was a cocky jock. Football star and all around ladies man, or so people thought.

Jacks has her role in My Own Nightmare of keeping his twin brother in control of himself. And, doing all he can do to help find Dani Lynn. She's a very important part of everyone's life.

It's hard to watch your brother suffer, and the anger that arises with the unfolding of events pushes even Jacks to his limits. That really takes a lot. He's deadly when pissed off though. It's kind of hot. Big fella going all badass and all.


You can find out more about “My Own Nightmare” here: http://bit.ly/2esxjab   

My Own Nightmare is available now:
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK
**On Kindle Unlimited


No comments:

Post a Comment